Jennifer Evelyn has a passion for real estate that transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary for every move! Clients rave about her dedication and professionalism, citing her knowledge, experience and integrity as the key components of their decision making process. Jennifer strongly believes in advocating for her client, representing her buyers and sellers with the utmost fiduciary duty and care, both in the new and resale markets. Her keen ability to evaluate quality and identify concerns ensures client loyalty and has earned her the respect and admiration of industry insiders and the public at large. Jennifer utilizes all of the marketing tools in the RE/MAX portfolio to negotiate the very best outcome for her clients, and maximizes the latest in technology and social media to network around the globe. All of this translates to the high level of performance that Jennifer has become famous for. Her insight and understanding of housing trends and forecasts, local economic and political environments, and government issues and legislation make her an indispensable resource for all buyers and sellers in Durham Region.
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process